Jump to Main Content
- Tian, Jinping; Shi, Han; Chen, Ying; Chen, Lujun
- Journal of cleaner production 2012 v.32 pp. 262-272
- calcium sulfate; data collection; emissions; environmental impact; industry; material flow analysis; planning; raw materials; recycling; risk; sewage; sulfur; sulfur dioxide; sulfuric acid; supply chain; China
- ... Substance flow analysis on the industrial park scale is confounded by the multiple sources of inputs and outputs involving raw materials, products, and emissions, and by complicated intra-firm and inter-firm flows. As a result, substance flow analysis is less frequently applied than bulk material flow analysis in the planning and implementation of eco-industrial parks. The research aims to fill th ...
- Negny, S.; Belaud, J.P.; Cortes Robles, G.; Roldan Reyes, E.; Ferrer, J. Barragan
- Journal of cleaner production 2012 v.32 pp. 101-113
- case studies; chemical engineering; concrete; engineers; environmental impact; guidelines; industry; problem solving; sustainable technology
- ... Chemical industries have the potential to become a driving force to introduce efficient production practices for reducing the negative impact on the environment. In order to meet these environmental challenges, innovation is a key factor in turning the concept of green growth into a reality through the development of eco-friendly technologies and sustainable production. Therefore, to accelerate an ...