Jump to Main Content
- Cui, Yan-chen, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of cleaner production 2019 v.208 pp. 333-339
- crystal structure; differential scanning calorimetry; durability; electric potential; insulating materials; polyethylene terephthalates; power generation; solar collectors; solar energy
- ... Because of improving solar-cell fabrication and converter technology, solar photovoltaic (PV) systems have emerged as one of the most promising methods of renewable power generation. In PV modules, polyethylene terephthalate (PET) is usually used as a backsheet to provide electrical insulation and physical protection. However, such backsheets have various problems, including potential induced degr ...
- Cui, Yan Yan, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of cleaner production 2017 v.162 pp. 717-742
- Taguchi method; algorithms; business enterprises; mutation; supply chain; uncertainty
- ... In recent years, due to environmental concerns, remanufacturing of products is practiced in different companies and closed loop supply chain network in these companies is significant to optimize. Therefore, current study is aimed to determine an optimal closed loop supply chain network, which is composed of multiple producers, remanufacturers, intermediate centers and customer centers. Furthermore ...