Jump to Main Content
- Padmanabhan, S., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of cleaner production 2020 v.246 pp. 119066
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; carbon; carbon monoxide; catalysts; combustion; diesel engines; emissions; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; heat; mixing; nitrogen oxides; polyethylene; polypropylenes; pyrolysis oils; recycling; styrene; wastes
- ... Plastics for various applications is increasing every year due to outstanding advantages, but after use recycling and disposal have remained a challenge. In this paper, through experiments, we compare properties of pyrolysis oil derived from after use HDPE (High-density polyethylene), LDPE (Low-density polyethylene), PP (Polypropylene)and styrene for their suitability as diesel engine fuel. This e ...
- Padmanabhan, Prasad, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Journal of cleaner production 2018 v.195 pp. 618-624
- carbon markets; industry; market structure; models; multinational corporations; pollution; sustainable technology; wages and remuneration
- ... Facing global competition, multinational corporations (MNCs) have considered offshoring as a viable alternative to domestic production. By offshoring production, MNCs have generally enjoyed lower labor costs and higher production efficiencies, in addition to other benefits. Unfortunately, target countries chosen for such activities tend to be pollution friendly countries. To make matter worse, str ...