Jump to Main Content
- Wenelska, K.; Ottmann, A.; Moszyński, D.; Schneider, P.; Klingeler, R.; Mijowska, E.
- Journal of colloid and interface science 2018 v.511 pp. 203-208
- X-ray diffraction; adsorption; anodes; carbon; desorption; electrochemistry; lithium; lithium batteries; nanospheres; nitrogen; silica; surface area; thermal analysis; transmission electron microscopy
- ... Nitrogen-doped core/shell carbon nanospheres (NHCS are prepared and their capability as an anode material in lithium-ion batteries is investigated. The synthesis methodology is based on a fast template route. The resulting molecular nanostructures are characterized by X-ray diffraction, transmission electron microscopy, thermal analysis, and nitrogen adsorption/desorption measurement as well as by ...
- Zhao, Baoqin; Shao, Qian; Hao, Luhan; Zhang, Li; Liu, Zhen; Zhang, Bing; Ge, Shengsong; Guo, Zhanhu
- Journal of colloid and interface science 2018 v.511 pp. 39-47
- X-ray diffraction; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; aqueous solutions; ceric oxide; coprecipitation; hydrogen peroxide; iron; irradiation; microparticles; nanoparticles; nitrates; oxygen; photocatalysis; photolysis; reflectance spectroscopy; scanning electron microscopy; surface area; yeasts
- ... Fe-doped cerium oxide (CeO2) hollow microspheres were successfully synthesized by a simple co-precipitation route using yeast asa bio-template and nitrate as the oxide precursor. The products were characterized by scanning electron microscopy, X-ray diffraction, X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy, N2 adsorption–desorption isotherms and UV–Vis diffuse reflectance spectroscopy. It was found that the p ...