Jump to Main Content
- Purbia, Rahul; Paria, Santanu
- Journal of colloid and interface science 2018 v.511 pp. 463-473
- X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; ambient temperature; catalysts; catalytic activity; ferric oxide; gold; green tea; hydrogenation; lint cotton; maghemite; magnetic materials; magnetic properties; magnetic separation; magnetism; nanogold; p-nitrophenol; palladium; reducing agents; silver; surface area
- ... The noble metal nanocatalysts on high surface area magnetic material supports have huge technological importance in the field of catalysis. The green synthesis of magnetic-noble metal hybrid material has another technological importance. In this study, we report a novel, efficient, and sustainable synthesis methodology for Au nanoparticles (NPs) deposited hierarchical magnetic maghemite (γ-Fe2O3) ...
- Zhao, Baoqin; Shao, Qian; Hao, Luhan; Zhang, Li; Liu, Zhen; Zhang, Bing; Ge, Shengsong; Guo, Zhanhu
- Journal of colloid and interface science 2018 v.511 pp. 39-47
- X-ray diffraction; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; aqueous solutions; ceric oxide; coprecipitation; hydrogen peroxide; iron; irradiation; microparticles; nanoparticles; nitrates; oxygen; photocatalysis; photolysis; reflectance spectroscopy; scanning electron microscopy; surface area; yeasts
- ... Fe-doped cerium oxide (CeO2) hollow microspheres were successfully synthesized by a simple co-precipitation route using yeast asa bio-template and nitrate as the oxide precursor. The products were characterized by scanning electron microscopy, X-ray diffraction, X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy, N2 adsorption–desorption isotherms and UV–Vis diffuse reflectance spectroscopy. It was found that the p ...