Jump to Main Content
- Purbia, Rahul; Paria, Santanu
- Journal of colloid and interface science 2018 v.511 pp. 463-473
- X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; ambient temperature; catalysts; catalytic activity; ferric oxide; gold; green tea; hydrogenation; lint cotton; maghemite; magnetic materials; magnetic properties; magnetic separation; magnetism; nanogold; p-nitrophenol; palladium; reducing agents; silver; surface area
- ... The noble metal nanocatalysts on high surface area magnetic material supports have huge technological importance in the field of catalysis. The green synthesis of magnetic-noble metal hybrid material has another technological importance. In this study, we report a novel, efficient, and sustainable synthesis methodology for Au nanoparticles (NPs) deposited hierarchical magnetic maghemite (γ-Fe2O3) ...
- Zhu, Chengxi; Liu, Dong; Chen, Zhi; Li, Libo; You, Tianyan
- Journal of colloid and interface science 2018 v.511 pp. 77-83
- ambient temperature; carbon; catalytic activity; formic acid; methanol; nanocomposites; nanoparticles; oxidation; reducing agents; surface area
- ... Pt nanoparticle-loaded carbon nanohorns (Pt/CNHs) nanocomposites were synthesized by using formic acid as reducing agent at room temperature. Taking the advantage of the high surface area and excellent electronic conductivity, CNHs were used as support without any pretreatments for the enhancement of catalytic performance. By adjusting the feeding amount of H2PtCl6, the mass, size and distribution ...