Jump to Main Content
- Yao, Jun; Yao, Shanshan; Gao, Fei; Duan, Limei; Niu, Mutong; Liu, Jinghai
- Journal of colloid and interface science 2018 v.511 pp. 434-439
- active sites; capacitance; electrical conductivity; electrodes; electrolytes; graphene; graphene oxide; manganese; manganese oxides; nanohybrids; oxidation; sodium sulfate; surface area
- ... Nanostructure Mn3O4 is a promising pseudocapacitive electrode material due to its low cost, environmental compatibility, and intrinsically high capacity. However, the poor electrical conductivity and low accessible active sites limit its performance. We report that one-dimensional (1D) nanoscale Mn3O4 has been coupled with reduced graphene oxide (RGO) to fabricate RGO/Mn3O4 nanohybrid (MORGO) as a ...
- Fu, Qishan; Wang, Xinyu; Zhang, Na; Wen, Jing; Li, Lu; Gao, Hong; Zhang, Xitian
- Journal of colloid and interface science 2018 v.511 pp. 128-134
- capacitance; carbon nanotubes; electrical conductivity; electrochemistry; electrodes; hydrophilicity; ions; melting point; surface area; titanium
- ... Two-dimensional titanium carbide has gained considerable attention in recent years as an electrode material for supercapacitors due to its high melting point, good electrical conductivity, hydrophilicity and large electrochemically active surfaces. However, the irreversible restacking during synthesis restricts its development and practical applications. Here, Ti3C2Tx/SCNT self-assembled composite ...