Jump to Main Content
- Shehzad, Khurram; Xie, Chang; He, Junyong; Cai, Xingguo; Xu, Weihong; Liu, Jinhuai
- Journal of colloid and interface science 2018 v.511 pp. 155-164
- active sites; adsorbents; adsorption; aqueous solutions; arsenic; arsenites; cost effectiveness; groundwater; health hazards; ions; iron; ligands; magnetism; models; nanoparticles; orange peels; oxidation; porosity; sorption isotherms; surface area; wastes; water pollution
- ... Increasing exposure to arsenic (As) contaminated ground water has become a global health hazard to humanity. Suitable adsorbent for As removal from water, especially for As(III) than As(V), is an urgent but still a challenging task. In this study, waste orange peel (OP) was modified with magnetic nanoparticles followed by calcination as a novel adsorbent and investigated for instantaneous oxidatio ...
- Fu, Qishan; Wang, Xinyu; Zhang, Na; Wen, Jing; Li, Lu; Gao, Hong; Zhang, Xitian
- Journal of colloid and interface science 2018 v.511 pp. 128-134
- capacitance; carbon nanotubes; electrical conductivity; electrochemistry; electrodes; hydrophilicity; ions; melting point; surface area; titanium
- ... Two-dimensional titanium carbide has gained considerable attention in recent years as an electrode material for supercapacitors due to its high melting point, good electrical conductivity, hydrophilicity and large electrochemically active surfaces. However, the irreversible restacking during synthesis restricts its development and practical applications. Here, Ti3C2Tx/SCNT self-assembled composite ...