Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: oxide?
- Li, Qiang; Yong, Chunyan; Cao, Weiwei; Wang, Xi; Wang, Lina; Zhou, Jie; Xing, Xiaodong
- Journal of colloid and interface science 2018 v.511 pp. 285-295
- iron oxides, etc ; Escherichia coli; Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; Raman spectroscopy; Staphylococcus aureus; X-ray diffraction; antibacterial properties; cytotoxicity; graphene; graphene oxide; magnetic separation; magnetism; nanocomposites; nanoparticles; nanosilver; pH; polymers; transmission electron microscopes; transmission electron microscopy; Show all 19 Subjects
- ... In this work, N-alkylated poly (4-vinylpyridine) (NPVP), a cationic polymer, was firstly applied for the surface modification of Fe3O4 nanoparticles. Then the modified Fe3O4 nanoparticles (Fe3O4@NPVP NPs) combined with graphene oxide (GO) through simple electrostatic binding. Subsequently, deposited Ag nanoparticles (Ag NPs) procedure was carried out to form the multiple antibacterial nanocomposit ...
- Jiang, Liying; Ye, Qichao; Chen, Jianmeng; Chen, Zhong; Gu, Youli
- Journal of colloid and interface science 2018 v.513 pp. 748-759
- iron oxides, etc ; Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-radiation; X-ray diffraction; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; absorbents; adsorption; aqueous solutions; bentonite; cadmium; coprecipitation; ionic strength; magnetic properties; magnetism; manganese dioxide; moieties; nanoparticles; pH; pollution; scanning electron microscopy; sorption isotherms; surface area; transmission electron microscopy; Show all 23 Subjects
- ... In this study, bentonite–Fe3O4–MnO2 composite was synthesized by combining bentonite with Fe3O4 and MnO2 through co-precipitation. Vibrating-sample magnetometry, scanning electron microscopy with energy-dispersive X-ray spectrometry, transmission electron microscopy, Brunauer–Emmett–Teller measurements, and X-ray powder diffraction techniques were used to characterize the composite. The composite ...