Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Aihe; Zhou, Kanggen; Liu, Xing; Liu, Fang; Zhang, Chun; Chen, Quanzhou
- Journal of colloid and interface science 2017 v.505 pp. 947-955
- calcium alginate, etc ; adsorbents; adsorption; anions; carbonates; endothermy; fluorides; models; nitrates; oxides; pH; phosphates; sorption isotherms; sulfates; temperature; thermodynamics; wastewater; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... A novel adsorbent embedding Mg-Al-Zr mixed oxides with millimetre-sized calcium alginate beads (SA-CMAZ) was synthesized, characterized, and applied for the secondary removal of fluoride from wastewater. Key factors affecting the fluoride adsorption, including initial fluoride concentration, contact time, initial pH and coexisting anions, were investigated. The results showed that fluoride could b ...
- Lv, Xiaoshu; Zhang, Yuling; Fu, Wenyang; Cao, Jiazhen; Zhang, Jiao; Ma, Hanbo; Jiang, Guangming
- Journal of colloid and interface science 2017 v.506 pp. 633-643
- alginates, etc ; adsorption; chromium; dispersibility; graphene; graphene oxide; ionic strength; iron; models; nanoparticles; oxidation; pH; pollutants; sorption isotherms; strength (mechanics); surface water; synergism; temperature; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... Zero-valent iron nanoparticles (Fe⁰ NPs) technologies are often challenged by poor dispersibility, chemical instability to oxidation, and mobility during processing, storage and use. This work reports a facile approach to synthesize Fe⁰ NPs embedded reduced graphene oxide-alginate beads (Fe@GA beads) via the immobilization of pre-synthesized Fe⁰ NPs into graphene oxide modified alginate gel follow ...