Jump to Main Content
- Grant, Stacy M.; Jaroniec, Mietek
- Journal of colloid and interface science 2012 v.367 no.1 pp. 129-134
- X-ray diffraction; adsorption; aluminum oxide; composite polymers; ethanol; micropores; nitrogen; synthesis; transmission electron microscopy
- ... Ordered mesoporous aluminas with high surface areas (up to 783m²/g), large pore volumes (up to 0.82cm³/g) and the presence of complementary micropores (up to 0.17cm³/g) are synthesized with Pluronic® F127 or P123 triblock copolymers in a one-pot synthesis of metal alkoxide, template and cosolvent molecules such as 1,3,5-trimethylbenzene or 1,3,5-triisopropylbenzene in an acidic ethanol solution at ...
- Loiola, A.R.; Andrade, J.C.R.A.; Sasaki, J.M.; da Silva, L.R.D.
- Journal of colloid and interface science 2012 v.367 no.1 pp. 34-39
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; aluminum oxide; cost effectiveness; crystals; kaolin; particle size distribution; scanning electron microscopy; silica; zeolites
- ... Zeolite 4A (LTA) has been successfully synthesized by a hydrothermal method, where kaolin was used as silica and alumina source. The synthesized zeolite was characterized by X-ray diffraction (XRD), scanning electron microscopy (SEM), laser granulometry, and FTIR spectroscopy. XRD data from the Rietveld refinement method confirmed only one crystallographic phase. Zeolite A morphology was observed ...