Jump to Main Content
- Naboka, Olga; Sanz-Velasco, Anke; Lundgren, Per; Enoksson, Peter; Gatenholm, Paul
- Journal of colloid and interface science 2012 v.367 no.1 pp. 485-493
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-radiation; X-ray diffraction; catalytic activity; cellulose acetate; cobalt; combs (social insects); droplets; energy-dispersive X-ray analysis; films (materials); humidity; hydrogen fuel cells; hygroscopicity; porosity; scanning electron microscopy
- ... CoCl₂ containing honeycomb patterned films were prepared from cellulose acetate (CA)/CoCl₂/acetone solutions by the breath figure method in a wide range of humidities. Size and pore regularity depend on the CA/CoCl₂ molar ratio and humidity. When replacing CoCl₂ with Co(NO₃)₂ or CoBr₂, no formation of ordered porosity in the cellulose acetate films is observed. According to data from scanning elec ...
- Venkateswara Rao, Ch.; Viswanathan, B.
- Journal of colloid and interface science 2012 v.367 no.1 pp. 337-341
- X-ray diffraction; alloys; catalytic activity; cobalt; cyclohexanes; electrochemistry; electrodes; energy-dispersive X-ray analysis; gold; nanoparticles; oils; palladium; spectroscopy; surfactants; transmission electron microscopy
- ... Carbon-supported Pd and Pd–Co–Au alloy electrocatalysts are prepared by water-in-oil microemulsion technique using water as aqueous phase, non-ionic Triton-X-100 as surfactant, and cyclohexane as oil phase. The materials are characterized using XRD, TEM, and EDX. Face-centered cubic structure of Pd and presence of respective elements with controllable composition is evident from the analysis of XR ...