Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Hui; Yuan, Xia; Li, Dongwei; Gu, Xiaohu
- Journal of colloid and interface science 2012 v.384 no.1 pp. 105-109
- X-ray diffraction; alloys; catalysts; cobalt; nanoparticles; oxygen; platinum; pyrrolidones; solvents; surfactants; transmission electron microscopy
- ... We proposed a facile route to one-step synthesis of well-dispersed PtCo alloy nanoparticles with dendritic morphology. Platinum acetylacetonate [Pt(acac)₂] and cobalt acetylacetone [Co(acac)₂] were chosen as the precursors to prepare PtCo alloy nanoparticles under a relatively mild condition with anhydrous ethylenediamine and poly(vinyl pyrrolidone) (PVP) as solvent and surfactant, respectively, i ...
- Venkateswara Rao, Ch.; Viswanathan, B.
- Journal of colloid and interface science 2012 v.367 no.1 pp. 337-341
- X-ray diffraction; alloys; catalytic activity; cobalt; cyclohexanes; electrochemistry; electrodes; energy-dispersive X-ray analysis; gold; nanoparticles; oils; palladium; spectroscopy; surfactants; transmission electron microscopy
- ... Carbon-supported Pd and Pd–Co–Au alloy electrocatalysts are prepared by water-in-oil microemulsion technique using water as aqueous phase, non-ionic Triton-X-100 as surfactant, and cyclohexane as oil phase. The materials are characterized using XRD, TEM, and EDX. Face-centered cubic structure of Pd and presence of respective elements with controllable composition is evident from the analysis of XR ...