Jump to Main Content
- Zhang, Liqiang; Cao, Huazhen; Lu, Yueheng; Zhang, Huibin; Hou, Guangya; Tang, Yiping; Zheng, Guoqu
- Journal of colloid and interface science 2020 v.568 pp. 198-206
- X-ray diffraction; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; absorption; alloys; argon (noble gases); carbon dioxide; cathodes; copper; crystallization; ethanol; heat treatment; iron; liquids; microstructure; nanotubes; oxidation; photocatalysis; reflectance spectroscopy; scanning electron microscopy; semiconductors; temperature; titanium dioxide; transmission electron microscopy
- ... Herein, we report a simple approach to synthesize CuFeO₂/TNNTs photocathodes composed of high-temperature resistance n-type Nb-doped TiO₂ nanotube arrays (TNNTs) and p-type CuFeO₂ for CO₂ reduction. TNNTs were prepared by anodic oxidation on TiNb alloy sheets and CuFeO₂/TNNTs were then prepared by coating precursor liquid onto TNNTs followed by heat treatment in argon atmosphere. The microstructur ...
- Liu, Zhongqi; Li, Junhao; Wang, Ruigang
- Journal of colloid and interface science 2020 v.560 pp. 91-102
- X-ray diffraction; alloys; carbon monoxide; catalysts; catalytic activity; ceric oxide; cobalt; copper; energy-dispersive X-ray analysis; iron; nanorods; nickel; oxidation; oxygen; propane; synergism; transmission electron microscopy
- ... Supported bimetallic catalysts with rational compositions and structural design have attracted great interest, due to the tunable structural orientation (alloy or intermetallic compound and core-shell structure etc.), synergetic effects, and combined properties related to the presence of two individual metals. In this study, 10 wt% Fe-Co, Ni-Co and Cu-Co bimetallic oxides with 1:2 atomic ratio (Fe ...