Jump to Main Content
- Song, Jinlong, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of colloid and interface science 2016 v.470 pp. 221-228
- X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; cell adhesion; contact angle; hydrophilicity; hydrophobicity; liquids; relative humidity; storage conditions; temperature; wettability
- ... Plasma hydrophilizing of superhydrophobic substrates has become an important area of research, for example, superhydrophobic-(super)hydrophilic patterned surfaces have significant practical applications such as lab-on-chip systems, cell adhesion, and control of liquid transport. However, the stability of plasma-induced hydrophilicity is always considered as a key issue since the wettability tends ...
- Song, Jinlong, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of colloid and interface science 2019 v.541 pp. 86-92
- abrasives; buildings; coatings; concrete; corrosion; hydrophobicity; leaves; roads; strength (mechanics)
- ... Reinforced concrete is widely used in civil engineering due to its outstanding mechanical properties and low cost. However, icing and corrosion on concrete-based facilities such as roads, dams, and bridges often cause safety issues. Superhydrophobic surface with completely water-repellent properties that are inspired by the lotus leaf in nature, has great potential to solve this problem, however, ...