Jump to Main Content
- Nagy, Brigitta, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Journal of controlled release 2019 v.298 pp. 120-127
- Raman spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; ambient temperature; aqueous solutions; differential scanning calorimetry; drug formulations; drugs; economic sustainability; energy-dispersive X-ray analysis; freeze drying; freezing; manufacturing; molecular weight; pharmaceutical industry; water solubility
- ... The aims of this study were to evaluate electrospinning as a continuous alternative to freeze drying in the production of a reconstitution injection dosage form, and to prove that aqueous electrospinning can be realized with a high production rate at room temperature. High-speed electrospinning with a novel continuous cyclone collection was used to manufacture a formulation of the poorly water-sol ...
- Nagy, Brigitta, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Journal of controlled release 2019 v.296 pp. 162-178
- bioavailability; biopharmaceuticals; drug formulations; drying; immune response; inflammatory bowel disease; intestines; manufacturing; oral administration; patient compliance; toxicity
- ... In chronic intestinal diseases like inflammatory bowel disease, parenteral administration of biopharmaceuticals is associated with numerous disadvantages including immune reactions, infections, low patient compliance, and toxicity caused by high systemic bioavailability. One alternative that can potentially overcome these limitations is oral administration of biopharmaceuticals, where the local de ...