Jump to Main Content
- Chen, Zhongping, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of controlled release 2018 v.284 pp. 15-25
- blood circulation; composite polymers; fever; hypoxia; irradiation; micelles; neoplasms; oxygen; pH; photochemotherapy; polyethylene glycol; singlet oxygen; toxicity
- ... Tumor hypoxia strikingly restricts photodynamic therapy (PDT) efficacy and limits its clinical applications in cancer therapy. The ideal strategy to address this issue is to develop oxygen-independent PDT systems. Herein, the rationally designed tumor pH-responsive polymeric micelles are devised to realize oxygen-independent combined PDT and photothermal therapy (PTT) under near-infrared light (NI ...
- Chen, Zhongping, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of controlled release 2014 v.196 pp. 222-233
- animal models; antineoplastic activity; blood circulation; cisplatin; cytotoxicity; drug delivery systems; encapsulation; integrins; ligands; metastasis; neoplasm cells; pain; permeability; prostatic neoplasms; remission; zeta potential
- ... Targeting αvβ3 integrin is particularly promising for the treatment of bone metastases by targeting integrin-rich tumor cells and by inhibiting integrin-involved bone metastases. In this work, a liposomal drug delivery system conjugated with cyclic arginine-glycine-aspartic acid-tyrosine-lysine peptide (cRGDyk) as αvβ3 integrin ligand was thus developed to improve therapeutic efficacy in a mice mo ...