Jump to Main Content
- Nandi, R.D.S.; Campos, A.C.; Puño-Sarmiento, J.J.; Maluta, R.P.; Rocha, S.P.D.; Kobayashi, R.K.T.; Nakazato, G.
- Journal of dairy science 2017 v.100 no.10 pp. 7897-7900
- Listeria monocytogenes, etc ; DNA; Salmonella Enteritidis; Salmonella Typhimurium; Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli; boiling; enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli; genes; milk; pasteurized milk; pathotypes; polymerase chain reaction; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... The aim of this study was to detect 2 important toxin genes from diarrheagenic Escherichia coli (DEC) in bovine milk using a new multiplex PCR. To standardize the multiplex PCR, the stx2 and elt genes were investigated for the detection of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli (STEC) and enterotoxigenic E. coli (ETEC), respectively. The DNA template was prepared with a thermal procedure (boiling) ...
- Liu, Hai-bin; Zang, Yu-Xuan; Du, Xin-jun; Li, Ping; Wang, Shuo
- Journal of dairy science 2017 v.100 no.9 pp. 7016-7025
- Listeria monocytogenes, etc ; Campylobacter jejuni; DNA; Enterobacter aerogenes; Escherichia coli; Salmonella; Shigella; Staphylococcus aureus; antibodies; bacteria; biotin; breasts; chickens; cross reaction; detection limit; digoxin; eggs; equipment; genes; microbial detection; milk; nanogold; polymerase chain reaction; rapid methods; streptavidin; Show all 25 Subjects
- ... The efficient and timely detection of pathogens is a major concern worldwide. The aim of this study was to establish a rapid detection method for Salmonella bacteria in food samples to facilitate timely treatment. Widely used detection methods currently include culture-based methods and PCR-based methods. The former are time consuming, requiring 2 to 3 d, whereas the latter have higher accuracy bu ...