Jump to Main Content
- Grelet, C.; Pierna, J. A. Fernández; Dardenne, P.; Soyeurt, H.; Vanlierde, A.; Colinet, F.; Bastin, C.; Gengler, N.; Baeten, V.; Dehareng, F.
- Journal of dairy science 2017 v.100 no.10 pp. 7910-7921
- physiological state, etc ; dairy cows; equations; fresh cheeses; methane; milk; milk composition; models; polyunsaturated fatty acids; prediction; spectrometers; statistical analysis; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... An increasing number of models are being developed to provide information from milk Fourier transform mid-infrared (FT-MIR) spectra on fine milk composition, technological properties of milk, or even cows' physiological status. In this context, and to take advantage of these existing models, the purpose of this work was to evaluate whether a spectral standardization method can enable the use of mu ...
- Guo, C.L.; Li, Y.T.; Lin, X.Y.; Hanigan, M.D.; Yan, Z.G.; Hu, Z.Y.; Hou, Q.L.; Jiang, F.G.; Wang, Z.H.
- Journal of dairy science 2017 v.100 no.6 pp. 4552-4564
- physiological state, etc ; amino acid metabolism; biopsy; blood flow; carotid arteries; casein; catheters; detectors; glucagon; glucose; goats; intravenous injection; jugular vein; lactation; lactose; lysine; mammary glands; milk fat; milk protein yield; nitric oxide; phosphorylation; protein content; protein synthesis; rapamycin; regression analysis; secretion; Show all 26 Subjects
- ... To investigate responses of milk protein synthesis and mammary AA metabolism to a graded decrease of postruminal Lys supply, 4 lactating goats fitted with jugular vein, mammary vein, and carotid artery catheters and transonic blood flow detectors on the external pudic artery were used in a 4 × 4 Latin square experiment. Goats were fasted for 24 h and then received a 9-h intravenous infusion of an ...