Jump to Main Content
- Barth, A.P.; Tormena, C.F.; Viotto, W.H.
- Journal of dairy science 2017 v.100 no.11 pp. 8735-8743
- calcium caseinate, etc ; adhesion; calcium; hardness; hydrolysis; manufacturing; milk; monitoring; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; pH; phosphorus; polyphosphates; processed cheeses; stable isotopes; viscosity; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... We investigated the effect of pH (5.2 to 6.8) on the hydrolysis of a sodium polyphosphate in water, milk, calcium caseinate, and spreadable processed cheese, as well as the effect of pH on the cheese structure. Monitoring of the hydrolysis in water and the different milk matrices was carried out using 31P nuclear magnetic resonance technique. In general, the decrease in pH increased the hydrolysis ...
- Akalın, A.S.; Unal, G.; Dinkci, N.; Hayaloglu, A.A.
- Journal of dairy science 2012 v.95 no.7 pp. 3617-3628
- calcium caseinate, etc ; Bifidobacterium animalis; adhesion; bacteria; cold storage; cultured milk starters; dried skim milk; firmness; ingredients; microstructure; milk; probiotics; scanning electron microscopy; sensory properties; storage time; texture; viscosity; water holding capacity; whey protein concentrate; yogurt; Show all 20 Subjects
- ... The influence of milk protein-based ingredients on the textural characteristics, sensory properties, and microstructure of probiotic yogurt during a refrigerated storage period of 28 d was studied. Milk was fortified with 2% (wt/vol) skim milk powder as control, 2% (wt/vol) sodium calcium caseinate (SCaCN), 2% (wt/vol) whey protein concentrate (WPC) or a blend of 1% (wt/vol) SCaCNand 1% (wt/vol) W ...