Jump to Main Content
- Chofreh, Abdoulmohammad Gholamzadeh; Goni, Feybi Ariani; Zeinalnezhad, Masoomeh; Navidar, Sanaz; Shayestehzadeh, Hamid; Klemeš, Jiří Jaromír
- Journal of environmental management 2019 v.239 pp. 38-47
- sewage treatment, etc ; business enterprises; case studies; experts; hygiene; management systems; sanitation; sewage; supply chain; utilities; wastewater; water management; water supply; Iran; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... Inaccessible hygiene water sources and sanitation are one of the sustainability issues that need to be solved. An attempt to solve this problem is to change the conventional system used in the water supply and sewage treatment to sustainable water and waste management. To transform the system, companies initially need to map their business value chain. However, this process is often not receiving ...
- Yates, Christopher A.; Johnes, Penny J.; Spencer, Robert G.M.
- Journal of environmental management 2019 v.232 pp. 919-927
- sewage treatment, etc ; carbon; case studies; environmental health; landscapes; laws and regulations; molecular weight; nitrogen; organic matter; phosphorus; rivers; septic systems; streams; surveys; wastewater; wastewater treatment; water; watersheds; United Kingdom; Show all 19 Subjects
- ... Sewage treatment systems are a common feature across the landscape of the United Kingdom, serving an estimated 96% of the population and discharging approximately eleven billion litres of treated wastewater daily. While large treatment facilities are ubiquitous across the landscape, they are not the only method employed in domestic wastewater treatment. This study investigates whether differences ...