Jump to Main Content
- Luo, Lei; Ma, Yibing; Zhang, Shuzhen; Wei, Dongpu; Zhu, Yong-Guan
- Journal of environmental management 2009 v.90 no.8 pp. 2524-2530
- agricultural soils; soil pollution; atmospheric deposition; inventories; trace elements; heavy metals; animal manures; fertilizers; agrochemicals; sewage sludge; wastewater irrigation; toxic substances; risk assessment; risk management; China
- ... It is important to understand the status and extent of soil contamination with trace elements to make sustainable management strategies for agricultural soils. The inputs of trace elements to agricultural soils via atmospheric deposition, livestock manures, fertilizers and agrochemicals, sewage irrigation and sewage sludge in China were analyzed and an annual inventory of trace element inputs was ...
- Ahumada, Inés; Gudenschwager, Orianne; Carrasco, M. Adriana; Castillo, Gabriela; Ascar, Loreto; Richter, Pablo
- Journal of environmental management 2009 v.90 no.8 pp. 2665-2671
- soil pollution; biosolids; sewage sludge; soil amendments; copper; zinc; heavy metals; bioavailability; bioaccumulation; Lolium perenne; Trifolium subterraneum; greenhouse experimentation; Chile
- ... The purpose of this study was assessing Cu and Zn availabilities in soils amended with a biosolid through the determination of their sequentially extracted chemical forms and their relationship with the contents of these metals in ryegrass (Lolium perenne L.) and subterranean clover (Trifolium subterraneum L.) plant tissues cultivated in a greenhouse using four soils classified as Aquic Xerochrept ...