Jump to Main Content
- Tripti,; Kumar, Adarsh; Usmani, Zeba; Kumar, Vipin; Anshumali,
- Journal of environmental management 2017 v.190 pp. 20-27
- Bacillus (bacteria); Burkholderia; Solanum lycopersicum var. lycopersicum; agrochemicals; biochar; biofertilizers; biomass; crop yield; flowers; fly ash; human health; industrial wastes; inoculum; mineral fertilizers; plant growth; plant growth-promoting rhizobacteria; seed germination; seeds; soil; soil degradation; soil fertility; soil quality; storage time; tomatoes; toxicity; viability; waste management
- ... Overuse of agrochemical fertilizers alarmingly causes deterioration in soil health and soil-flora. Persistence of these agrochemicals exerts detrimental effects on environment, potentially inducing toxic effects on human health, thus pronouncing an urgent need for a safer substitute. The present study investigates the potential use of agricultural and industrial wastes as carrier materials, viz. b ...
- Maine, M.A.; Hadad, H.R.; Sánchez, G.C.; Mufarrege, M.M.; Di Luca, G.A.; Caffaratti, S.E.; Pedro, M.C.
- Journal of environmental management 2013 v.128 pp. 1-6
- Typha domingensis; aerial parts; anaerobic conditions; biochemical oxygen demand; chemical oxygen demand; chromium; constructed wetlands; iron; macrophytes; nickel; nitrogen dioxide; rhizomes; roots; sediments; surface water; vegetation; zinc
- ... T. domingensis showed a luxuriant growth, reaching a cover of 60% in 30 days. The objective ...