Jump to Main Content
- Pereira, Á.; Carballo-Penela, A.; Guerra, A.; Vence, X.
- Journal of environmental planning and management 2018 v.61 no.2 pp. 348-369
- business enterprises; case studies; environmental performance; farmers; hiring; integrated pest management; issues and policy; models; pesticides; plant protection; politics; protocols; vineyards; viticulture; Spain
- ... The servicising approach in vineyard protection is considered a valid alternative to achieve decoupling between the economic and environmental performance of viticulture. In this paper, a policy package is designed to promote the uptake of a servicised model of vineyard protection in an area of smallholding viticulture. In doing so, a specific methodology based on a step by step protocol has been ...
- Aregay, Fanus Asefaw; Minjuan, Zhao; Tao, Xu
- Journal of environmental planning and management 2018 v.61 no.2 pp. 249-271
- conservation practices; environmental degradation; environmental knowledge; farm size; farmers; farmland preservation; issues and policy; land rights; models; social networks; socioeconomic factors; structural equation modeling; China
- ... We analyzed the relationship between the conservation behavior of farmers and their environmental attitude and knowledge, whilst controlling for exogenous socio-economic factors. We employed the structural equation model with cross-sectional data from 442 farmers from the Guanzhong Plain of China. Results showed that local farmers generally possessed a positive environmental attitude and undertook ...