Jump to Main Content
- Castilla, Nuria; Llinares, Carmen; Bisegna, Fabio; Blanca-Giménez, Vicente
- Journal of environmental psychology 2018 v.58 pp. 52-62
- college students; educational methods; engineering; guidelines; learning; lighting; psychology; universities
- ... Universities worldwide are adopting new teaching methods and using new educational technologies. This progress requires changes in their physical environment, especially in the case of lighting, which is regarded as fundamental because of its recognised effect on the learning process. Different light levels are needed for new classroom tasks.The aim of the present paper is to analyse the affective ...
- Tagkaloglou, Sofia; Kasser, Tim
- Journal of environmental psychology 2018 v.58 pp. 86-92
- activists; college students; motivation; self-efficacy
- ... We investigated factors that promote successfully pursuing collaborative activist pro-environmental goals. Undergraduate students were randomly assigned to undergo a single session of Motivational Interviewing or a directive, control intervention; immediately afterwards, they set two collaborative, activist pro-environmental goals and rated how self-determined and self-efficacious they felt about ...