Jump to Main Content
- Kuźmicz, Kamila; Ciemniak, Artur
- Journal of environmental science and health 2018 v.53 no.1 pp. 1-11
- Sprattus sprattus; benzo(a)pyrene; fish; fish skin; muscles; packaging; packaging materials; polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons; polyethylene; storage time
- ... The analysis of material used in this study demonstrated that the amount of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) in smoked sprats varies from the level below the lowest detection limit in muscles up to 9.99 µg kg⁻¹ of benzo[a]pyrene (BaP) in fish skin. Such a high level of PAHs in skin was reported only in one of six batches of sprats, while mean BaP level was at 1.69 µg kg⁻¹. Regardless such a ...
- Thinh, Nguyen Quoc; Phu, Tran Minh; Douny, Caroline; Phuong, Nguyen Thanh; Huong, Do Thi Thanh; Kestemont, Patrick; Scippo, Marie-Louise
- Journal of environmental science and health 2018 v.53 no.1 pp. 35-41
- Barbonymus gonionotus; Cyprinus carpio; bioaccumulation factor; fish; gas chromatography; half life; muscles; quinalphos; rice; river deltas; sediments; Vietnam
- ... In order to determine the distribution and enable the elimination of quinalphos, a popular active pesticide compound used in the Mekong Delta, an experiment was set up in a rice-fish integration system in Can Tho City, Vietnam. Fish was stocked into the field when the rice was two-months old. Quinalphos was applied twice in doses of 42.5 g per 1000 m². Water, fish and sediment samples were collect ...