Jump to Main Content
- Khanal, Bal Kumari Sharma; Sadiq, Muhammad Bilal; Singh, Manisha; Anal, Anil Kumar
- Journal of environmental science and health 2018 v.53 no.1 pp. 57-86
- amoxicillin; antibiotic residues; dairies; developing countries; farmers; high performance liquid chromatography; maximum residue limits; milk; monitoring; rapid methods; screening; sulfadimethoxine; Nepal
- ... The prevalence of two groups of antibiotics; namely penicillin and sulfonamides was studied in fresh milk available in Kathmandu Valley of Nepal. The milk samples (n = 140) were collected from three different sources; individual farmers, cottage dairies and organized dairies of Kathmandu valley. Qualitative and semi-quantitative analysis with rapid screening kits revealed that 23% samples were pos ...
- Piechowicz, Bartosz; Woś, Izabela; Podbielska, Magdalena; Grodzicki, Przemysław
- Journal of environmental science and health 2018 v.53 no.1 pp. 18-24
- Malus domestica; Pyrus communis; acceptable daily intake; active ingredients; apples; beehives; bees; captan; cyprodinil; field experimentation; flowers; fruit trees; fungi; fungicide residues; honey; insecticide residues; kresoxim-methyl; lambda-cyhalothrin; maximum residue limits; orchards; pears; pests; plant protection; trifloxystrobin
- ... This investigation was undertaken to determine whether active ingredients (AIs) of currently recommended plant protection products (PPPs) could be transferred to beehives from apple and pear trees. A field trial was carried out with apple trees of Ligol and Idared variety, and pear trees of Conference variety. For pest and diseases control of fungal origin, recommended PPPs were applied. Samples o ...