Jump to Main Content
- Sofo, Adriano; Scopa, Antonio; Dumontet, Stefano; Mazzatura, Angelo; Pasquale, Vincenzo
- Journal of environmental science and health 2012 v.47 no.7 pp. 653-659
- soil respiration, etc ; alkaline phosphatase; arylsulfatase; beta-glucosidase; enzyme activity; hydrolysis; microbial biomass; prosulfuron; soil; soil microorganisms; thifensulfuron methyl; toxicity; triasulfuron; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... The effect of four triazinyl-sulfonylurea herbicides (cinosulfuron, prosulfuron, thifensulfuron methyl, triasulfuron) on soil microbial biomass, soil respiration, metabolic activity, metabolic quotient, and some enzymatic activities (acid and alkaline phosphatase, β-glucosidase, arylsulphatase, and fluorescein diacetate hydrolysis) were monitored under controlled conditions over 30 days. The herbi ...
- Tazisong, Irenus A.; Senwo, Zachary N.; Williams, Miranda I.
- Journal of environmental science and health 2012 v.47 no.6 pp. 854-862
- soil respiration, etc ; amide hydrolases; bioavailability; carbon dioxide; desorption; environmental health; enzyme activity; heavy metals; mercury; microbial activity; pH; pollution; sediments; soil microorganisms; soil toxicity; soil types; toxicity; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... To study Hg toxicity on soil microbes and their activities, it is necessary to understand its various forms in soils. The objectives of this study were to investigate Hg speciation in four soil types spiked with Hg (300 mg kg⁻¹ soil) and its effects on soil microbial respiration and enzymes (amidohydrolases and phosphatase) activities. An assessment of the chemical forms, amounts, reactions, and m ...
- Bishnu, A.; Saha, T.; Mazumdar, D.; Chakrabarti, K.; Chakraborty, A.
- Journal of environmental science and health 2008 v.43 no.8 pp. 723-731
- soil respiration, etc ; pesticide residues; soil microorganisms; tea; agricultural soils; soil biological properties; soil quality; biomass; beta-glucosidase; soil enzymes; enzyme activity; forest soils; organophosphorus insecticides; organochlorine pesticides; endosulfan; environmental impact; India; Show all 17 Subjects