Jump to Main Content
- Lei, Bingman; Liu, Biyan; Zhang, Huijun; Yan, Libei; Xie, Hongmei; Zhou, Guilin
- Journal of environmental sciences (China) 2020 v.88 pp. 122-132
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; activated carbon; adsorbents; adsorption; air; composite materials; cupric oxide; desorption; models; moieties; recycling; scanning electron microscopes; scanning electron microscopy; surface area; toluene
- ... We used an impregnation method to prepare CuO/AC (activated carbon) composite materials of different CuO content and characterized them via scanning electron microscope (SEM), Brunauer–Emmett–Teller (BET), and Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy (FT-IR). The effect of CuO content on toluene adsorption/desorption was evaluated. We explored the reusability of AC and AC03 (CuO modified AC with Cu ...
- Lv, Liqun; Ge, Yunshan; Ji, Zhe; Tan, Jianwei; Wang, Xin; Hao, Lijun; Wang, Zhiwei; Zhang, Mengzhu; Wang, Chunjie; Liu, Haidan
- Journal of environmental sciences (China) 2020 v.88 pp. 155-164
- catalytic activity; emissions factor; energy use and consumption; filters; greenhouse gas emissions; liquefied natural gas; methane; methane production; nitrogen oxides; temperature; China
- ... On-road driving emissions of six liquefied natural gas (LNG) and diesel semi-trailer towing vehicles (STTVs) which met China Emission Standard IV and V were tested using Portable Emission Measurement System (PEMS) in northern China. Emission characteristics of these vehicles under real driving conditions were analyzed and proved that on-road emissions of heavy-duty vehicles (HDVs) were underestima ...