Jump to Main Content
- Tang, Guiqian; Chao, Na; Wang, Yuesi; Chen, Jiashan
- Journal of environmental sciences (China) 2016 v.48 pp. 179-192
- ammonia; carbon; carbon monoxide; emissions; gasoline; motorcycles; nitrogen oxides; oils; particulates; pollutants; statistics; trucks; volatile organic compounds; China
- ... Vehicular emissions in China in 2006 and 2010 were calculated at a high spatial resolution based on the data released by the National Bureau of Statistics, by taking the emission standards into consideration. China's vehicular emissions of carbon monoxide (CO), nitrogen oxides (NOx), volatile organic compounds (VOCs), ammonia (NH3), fine particulate matters (PM2.5), inhalable particulate matters ( ...
- Zhang, Ying; Zhang, Chaojie; Zhang, Xuan; Feng, Leiyu; Li, Yongmei; Zhou, Qi
- Journal of environmental sciences (China) 2016 v.48 pp. 200-208
- acidification; activated sludge; alkali treatment; enzyme activity; fermentation; hydrolysis; pH; phosphorus; slags; sodium hydroxide; solubilization; steel; volatile fatty acids
- ... Alkaline treatment with steel slag and NaOH addition were investigated under different pH conditions for the fermentation of waste activated sludge. Better performance was achieved in steel slag addition scenarios for both sludge hydrolysis and acidification. More solubilization of organic matters and much production of higher VFA (volatile fatty acid) in a shorter time can be achieved at pH10 whe ...