Jump to Main Content
- Catoire, V.; Bernard, F.; Mébarki, Y.; Mellouki, A.; Eyglunent, G.; Daële, V.; Robert, C.
- Journal of environmental sciences (China) 2012 v.24 no.1 pp. 22-33
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; absorption; databases; detection limit; ethylene; formaldehyde; instrumentation; mixing; ozone; ozonolysis; room temperature; stratosphere
- ... A tunable diode laser absorption spectrometer (TDLAS) for formaldehyde atmospheric measurements has been set up and validated through comparison experiments with a Fourier transform infrared spectrometer (FT-IR) in a simulation chamber. Formaldehyde was generated in situ in the chamber from reaction of ethene with ozone. Three HCHO ro-vibrational line intensities (at 2909.71, 2912.09 and 2914.46 c ...
- Zhang, Yujie; Mu, Yujing; Liu, Junfeng; Mellouki, Abdelwahid
- Journal of environmental sciences (China) 2012 v.24 no.1 pp. 124-130
- BTEX (benzene, toluene, ethylbenzene, xylene); acetaldehyde; air; autumn; benzene; carcinogens; diurnal variation; ethylbenzene; formaldehyde; risk; spring; summer; toluene; winter; xylene; China
- ... The atmospheric concentrations of carbonyls and BTEX (benzene, toluene, ethylbenzene, m,p-xylene and o-xylene) were measured simultaneously at a same sampling site in Beijing from September 2008 to August 2010. The average concentrations of the total measured carbonyls during autumn, winter, spring, and summer were 37.7, 31.3, 39.7, 50.5 μg/m³, respectively, and maximal values for their diurnal va ...