Jump to Main Content
- Zhang, Qijie, et al. Show all 14 Authors
- Journal of environmental sciences (China) 2018 v.71 pp. 119-126
- air pollution; arsenic; barium; calcium; chromium; combustion; concrete; copper; dust; emissions; equipment; iron; lead; manganese; meteorological parameters; models; monitoring; nickel; particulates; prediction; processing technology; strontium; traffic; vanadium; zinc
- ... Particulate matter (PM) in the Kunshan High-Tech zone is studied during a three-month campaign. PM and trace elements are measured by the online pollution monitoring, forecast-warning and source term retrieval system AS3. Hourly measured concentrations of PM10, PM2.5 and 16 trace elements in the PM2.5 section (Ca, Pb, Cu, Cl, V, Cr, Fe, Ti, Mn, Ni, Zn, Ga, As, Se, Sr, Ba) are focused. Source appor ...
- Zhang, Qijie, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of environmental sciences (China) 2012 v.24 no.1 pp. 102-111
- aerosols; air pollution; air quality; dust emissions; dust storms; environmental monitoring; models; moderate resolution imaging spectroradiometer; particulates; pollutants; spring; China; South Korea
- ... An air pollution forecast system, ARIA Regional, was implemented in 2007-2008 at the Beijing Municipality Environmental Monitoring Center, providing daily forecast of main pollutant concentrations. The chemistry-transport model CHIMERE was coupled with the dust emission model MB95 for restituting dust storm events in springtime so as to improve forecast results. Dust storm events were sporadic but ...