Jump to Main Content
- Kowalski, Radoslaw; Baj, Tomasz; Kalwa, Klaudia; Kowalska, Grazyna; Sujka, Monika
- Journal of essential oil-bearing plants 2017 v.20 no.4 pp. 1137-1142
- methyl eugenol, etc ; Tilia cordata; acetone; borneol; carvone; chemical composition; essential oils; flowers; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; humulene; hydrodistillation; linalool; menthol; menthone; quantitative analysis; thymol; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... The purpose of the study was to analyze the chemical composition of the essential oil (EO) obtained from the Tilia cordata flowers from collected (“W”) and two commercially available products (“F” and “K”). Hydro-distillation of essential oils was carried out according to the Polish Pharmacopoeia VIII. Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the essential oil was carried out by GC/MS and GC/FID. ...
- Li, Rong; Jiang, Shan; Jiang, Zi-Tao
- Journal of essential oil-bearing plants 2017 v.20 no.6 pp. 1511-1524
- methyl eugenol, etc ; 2,2-diphenyl-1-picrylhydrazyl; Laurus nobilis; acetates; antioxidant activity; beta-cyclodextrin; butylated hydroxytoluene; cineole; essential oils; free radical scavengers; hydrodistillation; microwave treatment; stoichiometry; superoxide anion; temperature; terpineol; thermodynamics; China; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... Laurus nobilis essential oil (LEO) was isolated by microwave-assisted hydro-distillation in a yield of 2.7%. The obtained oil from China was analyzed by GC and GC/MS. The main components from the oil were terpinyl acetate (23.14%), followed by terpineol (5.83%), caryophyllene (5.27%), eucalyptol (5.25%), and methyl eugenol (5.25%). Supramolecular micro-capsules of β-cyclodextrin (β-CD), heptakis ( ...