Jump to Main Content
- Sheng, Li; Yang, Yue; Zhang, Yi; Li, Ning
- Journal of ethnopharmacology 2019 v.236 pp. 129-135
- Patrinia heterophylla, etc ; acetophenones; active ingredients; alkanes; apoptosis; breast neoplasms; caffeic acid; catechol; cell lines; chromatography; colorectal neoplasms; coumarin; cytotoxicity; ethanol; flow cytometry; hemorrhage; hepatoma; inhibitory concentration 50; iridoids; leukemia; medicinal plants; melanoma; neoplasm cells; pain; phenylpropanoids; rhizomes; roots; scopoletin; stomach neoplasms; traditional medicine; uterine cervical neoplasms; vanillin; China; Show all 33 Subjects
- ... Patrinia heterophylla Bunge, known as “Mu-Tou-Hui” in China, is distributed in most provinces and regions of China. As a traditional medicinal plant, which was first found in . In many traditional herbal books, there are records of “Mu-Tou-Hui” of treatment for uterine bleeding, cancer, swelling pain, leukemia, etc. However, there are few studies on the chemical constituents of ...
- Chiu, L.C.M.; Ho, T.S.; Wong, E.Y.L.; Ooi, V.E.C.
- Journal of ethnopharmacology 2006 v.105 no.1-2 pp. 263-268
- Patrinia, etc ; medicinal plants; chemical constituents of plants; plant extracts; medicinal properties; apoptosis; breast neoplasms; liver neoplasms; carcinoma; melanoma; lung neoplasms; prostatic neoplasms; adenocarcinoma; antineoplastic agents; Oriental traditional medicine; herbal medicines; ethnobotany; China; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... Patrinia scabiosaefolia Fisch. is a Chinese medicinal herb used traditionally for treating intestinal carbuncle. Although Patrinia scabiosaefolia has also been suggested for cancer therapy, there has not been any scientific evidence supporting this application. In this study, a panel of human cancer cells, including breast carcinoma MCF-7; hepatocellular carcinoma HepG2; skin melanoma A375; lung c ...