Jump to Main Content
- Liu, Haitao, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Journal of ethnopharmacology 2019 v.236 pp. 31-41
- Codonopsis; Oriental traditional medicine; blood; chemical composition; databases; liquids; lungs; multivariate analysis; spleen; tandem mass spectrometry; tryptophan; China
- ... Codonopsis Radix is a commonly used traditional Chinese medicine, and has the effect of strengthening spleen and tonifying lung, nourishing blood and engendering liquid. In addition, it is also used as important food materials.The aim of the study was to explain the underlying correlations between chemical constituents and pharmacological effects and explore the bioactive markers of Codonopsis Rad ...
- Liu, HaiTao, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Journal of ethnopharmacology 2015 v.175 pp. 444-450
- Magnolia officinalis; Oriental traditional medicine; agonists; antagonists; atropine; gastric emptying; gastrointestinal system; in vitro studies; in vivo studies; isoproterenols; muscarine receptors; muscle strength; norepinephrine; rats; smooth muscle; test meals
- ... Zhiqiao–Houpu herb-pair (ZQHPHP), composed of Fructus Aurantii (Zhiqiao [ZQ] in Chinese) and Magnolia officinalis (Houpu [HP] in Chinese), is a traditional herbal formula that has been extensively used for treating gastrointestinal motor dysfunction. The aim of the study was to evaluate the effect and possible mechanism of ZQHPHP on gastric emptying (GE) and gastric antral smooth muscle contractil ...