Jump to Main Content
- Krizek, Beth A.
- Journal of experimental botany 2011 v.62 no.10 pp. 3311-3319
- Arabidopsis; auxins; flowering; genes; hormones; inflorescences; meristems; roots; shoots; tissue distribution; transcription factors
- ... Auxin is an important regulator of many aspects of plant growth and development. During reproductive development, auxin specifies the site of flower initiation and subsequently regulates organ growth and patterning as well as later events that determine reproductive success. Underlying auxin action in plant tissues is its uneven distribution, resulting in groups of cells with high auxin levels (au ...
- Farinati, Silvia; DalCorso, Giovanni; Panigati, Monica; Furini, Antonella
- Journal of experimental botany 2011 v.62 no.10 pp. 3433-3447
- Arabidopsis; cadmium; genes; malate dehydrogenase; microbial communities; plant proteins; protein synthesis; proteome; ribulose-bisphosphate carboxylase; shoots; storage proteins; superoxide dismutase; zinc
- ... The effects of plant-microbe interactions between the hyperaccumulator Arabidopsis halleri and eight bacterial strains, isolated from the rhizosphere of A. halleri plants grown in a cadmium- and zinc-contaminated site, were analysed for shoot metal accumulation, shoot proteome, and the transcription of genes involved in plant metal homeostasis and hyperaccumulation. Cadmium and zinc concentrations ...
- PubMed Central: