Jump to Main Content
- Krizek, Beth A.
- Journal of experimental botany 2011 v.62 no.10 pp. 3311-3319
- Arabidopsis; auxins; flowering; genes; hormones; inflorescences; meristems; roots; shoots; tissue distribution; transcription factors
- ... Auxin is an important regulator of many aspects of plant growth and development. During reproductive development, auxin specifies the site of flower initiation and subsequently regulates organ growth and patterning as well as later events that determine reproductive success. Underlying auxin action in plant tissues is its uneven distribution, resulting in groups of cells with high auxin levels (au ...
- Müller, Bruno
- Journal of experimental botany 2011 v.62 no.10 pp. 3273-3288
- Arabidopsis; plant response
- ... The phytohormone cytokinin triggers numerous and diverse responses during the plant life cycle via a two-component phosphorelay signalling system. Each step of the signalling cascade is supported by a gene family comprising several members. While functional redundancy is observed among family members, additional gene-specific functions encoded by cis-regulatory and coding sequence of individual fa ...