Jump to Main Content
- Paltrinieri, Saverio, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Journal of feline medicine and surgery 2004 v.6 no.2 pp. 125-130
- cats; Feline coronavirus; feline infectious peritonitis
- ... In August 2002, scientists and veterinarians from all over the world met in Scotland to discuss feline coronavirus (FCoV) and feline infectious peritonitis (FIP). The conference ended with delegates dividing into three workshops to draw up recommendations for FCoV control, diagnosis and treatment and future research. The workshops were chaired by the three authors and the recommendations are prese ...
- Paltrinieri, Saverio, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of feline medicine and surgery 2007 v.9 no.4 pp. 271-277
- cats; Feline coronavirus; glycoproteins; acute phase proteins
- ... Previous studies have demonstrated that the concentration of α1-acid glycoprotein (AGP) transiently increases in asymptomatic cats infected with feline coronavirus (FCoV). In order to establish whether these fluctuations depend on the FCoV status, the serum concentration of AGP and anti-FCoV antibody titres and/or faecal shedding of FCoVs in clinically healthy cats from catteries with different le ...