Jump to Main Content
- Huang, Mingxing; Ye, Yun; Han, Yali
- Journal of food biochemistry 2014 v.38 no.3 pp. 316-327
- trypsin inhibitors, etc ; complementary DNA; cosmetics; food industry; food production; gel electrophoresis; industrial applications; molecular cloning; molecular weight; pH; rapid amplification of cDNA ends; sodium; temperature; thermal stability; trypsin; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... An insect trypsin‐like enzyme with similar biochemical properties to psychrophilic analogs was purified from Chinese ground beetle (Eupolyphaga sinensis) for the first time. The purified trypsin‐like enzyme was designated as E. sinensis trypsin‐like enzyme (ESTL) with molecular weight of 22.8 kDa by sodium dodecyl sulfate‐polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis. The maximal activity of ESTL was observe ...
- Blanco, M.; Simpson, B.K.; Pérez‐Martín, R.I.; Sotelo, C.G.
- Journal of food biochemistry 2014 v.38 no.2 pp. 196-206
- trypsin inhibitors, etc ; Scyliorhinus canicula; affinity chromatography; ammonium sulfate; animal organs; detergents; enzyme stability; fish; fish discards; fish fillets; fish silage; food processing; gel electrophoresis; heat treatment; isoelectric point; molecular weight; pH; pancreas; sodium; soybeans; surfactants; trypsin; Show all 22 Subjects
- ... Fish viscera have been documented to be an important source for obtaining enzymes that can be used for several industrial applications. In this study, trypsin was purified from the pancreas of Scyliorhinus canicula by ammonium sulfate precipitation and soybean trypsin inhibitor (SBTI) sepharose 4B affinity chromatography. Sodium dodecyl sulfate‐polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis of the isolated tr ...