Jump to Main Content
- Di Rosa, Ambra Rita; Leone, Francesco; Cheli, Federica; Chiofalo, Vincenzo
- Journal of food engineering 2017 v.210 pp. 62-75
- electronic tongue, etc ; animal-based foods; computer vision; electronic nose; flavor; food industry; multivariate analysis; product authenticity; Show all 8 Subjects
- ... Electronic nose, electronic tongue and computer vision systems, designed to artificially perceive flavour and appearance, have been increasingly used in the food industry as rapid and reliable tools for quality assessment. The use of multivariate analysis methods, together with electronic senses, has shown to be very powerful; however, due to the high complexity of food, the employment of just sin ...
- Wei, Zhenbo; Zhang, Weilin; Wang, Yongwei; Wang, Jun
- Journal of food engineering 2017 v.203 pp. 41-52
- electronic tongue, etc ; correlation; discriminant analysis; electrochemistry; electrodes; fermentation; least squares; monitoring; pH; prediction; principal component analysis; support vector machines; viscosity; yogurt; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... A voltammetric electronic tongue (VE-tongue) was self-developed to monitor the fermentation, post-ripeness and storage processes of set yogurt. Multifrequency rectangular pulse voltammetry (MRPV) and multifrequency staircase pulse voltammetry (MSPV) were applied as potential waveforms, and the ‘area method’ was applied to extract feature data from the original responses. The ANOVA analysis was per ...