Jump to Main Content
- Ziobro, Rafal, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of food engineering 2010 v.96 no.4 pp. 505-509
- rheological properties; gelatinization; dough; viscoelasticity; starch
- ... Rheological properties of gluten-free dough (GFD) as well as conventional gluten containing dough (CGD) during processing were measured. Both CGD and GFD were examined in terms of mechanical spectrum, in the frequency range 0.1-10Hz, at constant deformation γ =0.01, at different temperatures. As a result changes in viscoelasticity of dough during selected stages of bread production (mixing-proofin ...
- Ziobro, Rafał, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of food engineering 2010 v.96 no.2 pp. 258-265
- gluten-free foods; maltodextrins; plant fats and oils; sucrose; corn starch; potato starch; guar gum; pectins; retrogradation; pasting properties; gelatinization; viscosity; rheological properties; dough development; dough; volume; enthalpy; amylopectin; modified starch; texture; storage modulus; viscoelasticity
- ... The aim of the study was to check if maltodextrins of various dextrose equivalents (DE) could be used to improve stability and quality of gluten-free bakery products, and effectively reduce starch retrogradation. The maltodextrins, which were used for partial replacement of starch in the recipe for gluten-free dough, were characterised by DE 3.6, 15.3, 18.0 and 21.8. Basing on the obtained results ...