Jump to Main Content
- Kumari, Vinkal; Yadav, Baljeet S.; B. Yadav, Ritika; Nema, Parbhat K.
- Journal of food process engineering 2020 v.43 no.4 pp. e13371
- Stevia, etc ; Citrus limetta; air drying; antioxidants; bioactive compounds; breads; brix; byproducts; dietary supplements; food industry; fruits; jams; jellies; juices; lime peels; maltodextrins; manufacturing; models; osmotic treatment; pectins; sucrose; ultrasonic treatment; ultrasonics; waste disposal; wastes; water content; weight loss; Show all 27 Subjects
- ... The study was aimed to evaluate the effect of different osmotic agents (sucrose, maltodextrins, and stevia, 50° brix conc.), immersion time (2–8 hr), and ultrasonication treatment (33 KHz, for 2, 5 and 10 min) on water loss, solid gain, weight reduction and subsequent air drying (45°C) behaviour of sweet lime peel. Irrespective of immersion time, the average water loss, solid gain, and weight redu ...
- Sandra, Pedisić; Zorić, Zoran; Bursać Kovačević, Danijela; Elez Garofulić, Ivona; Dragović‐Uzelac, Verica
- Journal of food process engineering 2020 v.43 no.2 pp. e13319
- Stevia rebaudiana, etc ; GRAS substances; alkaloids; antioxidants; chlorogenic acid; chlorophyll; dietary supplements; essential oils; flavanols; food industry; glycosides; leaf extracts; leaves; pharmaceutical industry; phenolic acids; polyphenols; quercetin; solvents; sterols; stevioside; tandem mass spectrometry; temperature; trace elements; triterpenoids; ultra-performance liquid chromatography; Show all 25 Subjects
- ... Bioactive polyphenolic compounds are present in Stevia rebaudiana leaves and pressurized hot water was applied for their extraction. The extraction was carried out at a constant pressure of 10.34 MPa and the effects of extraction parameters, temperature (100–160°C), time (5 and 10 min), and cycles (1–3) on the polyphenolic composition and content were determined [Correction added on 6 January 2020 ...