Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: karle?
- Karwe, M.V., et al. Show all 2 Author
- Journal of food processing and preservation 1999 v.23 no.3 pp. 217-233
- ovens; jets; velocity; air flow; temperature; heat transfer
- ... The axial and radial velocity components of a single jet impinging on a flat surface were measured in a commercial jet impingement oven using a laser Doppler anemometer. The measured velocity profiles had characteristics of a classical turbulent jet in its potential core region implying a local maximum for the rate of heat transfer directly under the jet center. Temperature variation at selected l ...
- Karwe, M.V., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Journal of food processing and preservation 1999 v.23 no.3 pp. 235-248
- ovens; jets; air flow; velocity; heat treatment; heat transfer
- ... The axial velocity component of three and four jet arrays impinging on a flat plate have been measured using a laser Doppler anemometer. The axial velocity profiles for all jets were found to demonstrate characteristics of a turbulent jet in its potential core region. Between neighboring jets, reversal of the airflow occurred. At measurements closer to the flat plate, the reverse flow velocity val ...