Jump to Main Content
- Singh, Pooja, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Journal of food science 2016 v.81 no.4 pp. M928
- Aspergillus flavus; Lippia alba; Vigna radiata; aflatoxin B1; agar; air; chemical analysis; essential oils; food storage; fungi; fungicides; geranial; grocery stores; mung beans; mycelium; myrcene; neral; oils; screening; seed germination; seeds
- ... During mycofloral analysis of green gram (Vigna radiata (L.) R. Wilczek) seed samples taken from different grocery stores by agar and standard blotter paper methods, 5 fungal species were identified, of which Aspergillus flavus exhibited higher relative frequency (75.20% to 80.60%) and was found to produce aflatoxin B₁. On screening of 11 plant essential oils against this mycotoxigenic fungi, Lipp ...
- Singh, Pooja, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of food science 2014 v.79 no.4 pp. M628
- Aspergillus alutaceus; Aspergillus flavus; Aspergillus niger; Cymbopogon citratus; Vitis vinifera; essential oils; fruits; fungi; fungicides; gas chromatography; growth retardation; markets; mass spectrometry; preservatives; screening; secretion; shelf life; table grapes; India
- ... Thirty‐five randomly collected samples of stored table grapes (Vitis vinifera L.) from different markets of Gorakhpur city, Uttar Pradesh, India, revealed occurrence of 11 types of fungi. Of which, Aspergillus flavus, Aspergillus niger, and Aspergillus ochraceus were dominant causing severe decay of grapes with 58%, 52%, and 67% incidence, respectively. On screening of 15 essential oils at 0.33 μL ...