Jump to Main Content
- Kalušević, Ana M.; Lević, Steva M.; Čalija, Bojan R.; Milić, Jela R.; Pavlović, Vladimir B.; Bugarski, Branko M.; Nedović, Viktor A.
- Journal of food science and technology 2017 v.54 no.11 pp. 3411-3420
- grapes, etc ; Vitis vinifera; anthocyanins; bioactive compounds; byproducts; dried skim milk; dyes; gum arabic; maltodextrins; microencapsulation; microparticles; pH; phenolic compounds; physical properties; powders; solubility; spray drying; water activity; winemaking; Show all 19 Subjects
- ... The goal of this study was to investigate the characteristics of grape skin extract (GSE) spray dried with different carriers: maltodextrin (MD), gum Arabic (GA) and skim milk powder (SMP). The grape skin extract was obtained from winery by-product of red grape variety Prokupac (Vitis vinifera L.). The morphology of the powders, their thermal, chemical and physical properties (water activity, bulk ...
- PubMed Central:
- Zhu, Lei; Huang, Yu; Zhang, Yali; Xu, Changmou; Lu, Jiang; Wang, Ying
- Journal of food science and technology 2017 v.54 no.9 pp. 2861-2870
- grapes, etc ; Vitis heyneana; anthocyanins; climatic factors; cultivars; flavonols; genetic background; growing season; polymers; rain; seasonal variation; solar radiation; summer; temperature; viticulture; winter; China; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... The influence of growing season (winter vs. summer) on the flavonoid accumulation and composition was studied in the skins of three grape cultivars for two consecutive years under a two-crop-a-year viticulture practice in Southwest China. The total anthocyanin, flavonol and flavan-3-ol contents in winter berry skins were significantly higher than those in summer berry skins for ‘Kyoho’ and ‘Muscat ...
- PubMed Central: