Jump to Main Content
- Hirata, Ryuichi, et al. Show all 28 Authors
- Journal of forest research 2013 v.18 no.1 pp. 41-48
- air temperature; carbon; carbon dioxide; clearcutting; cropping systems; data collection; drainage systems; ecosystem respiration; ecosystems; eddy covariance; forest management; forests; grasslands; models; net ecosystem exchange; phenology; primary productivity; remote sensing; screening; seasonal variation; uncertainty; Asia
- ... The datasets of net ecosystem CO₂ exchange (NEE) were acquired from 21 forests, 3 grasslands, and 3 croplands in the eastern part of Asia based on the eddy covariance measurements of the international joint program, CarboEastAsia. The program was conducted by three networks in Asia, ChinaFLUX, JapanFlux, and KoFlux, to quantify, synthesize, and understand the carbon budget of the eastern part of A ...
- Hirata, Ryuichi, et al. Show all 35 Authors
- Journal of forest research 2013 v.18 no.1 pp. 13-20
- biogeochemical cycles; boreal forests; carbon; ecosystem respiration; eddy covariance; models; net ecosystem exchange; primary productivity; tropical forests
- ... Based on the model–data comparison at the eddy-covariance observation sites from CarboEastAsia datasets, we report the current status of the terrestrial carbon cycle modeling in monsoon Asia. In order to assess the modeling performance and discuss future requirements for both modeling and observation efforts in Asia, we ran eight terrestrial biosphere models at 24 sites from 1901 to 2010. By analy ...