Jump to Main Content
- Qi-chen Yuan; Bi-yuan Zhan; Min Du; Rui Chang; Tian-ge Li; Xue-ying Mao
- Journal of functional foods 2019 v.60 pp. 103435
- anti-inflammatory activity; functional foods; glucose; glycogen; glycogen (starch) synthase; high fat diet; histology; hyperglycemia; hyperlipidemia; ingredients; liver; metabolism; mice; milk fat; mitogen-activated protein kinase; noninsulin-dependent diabetes mellitus; pancreas; skeletal muscle; streptozotocin; tau-protein kinase
- ... Milk fat globule membrane (MFGM) was found to possess anti-cancer, anti-obesity and anti-inflammatory activities. The present study was carried out to evaluate the effects and possible underlying mechanisms of MFGM on type 2 diabetes (T2D) in mice. Results showed that 8-week MFGM supplementation had beneficial effects in ameliorating hyperglycemia and dyslipidemia in T2D mice induced with a high-f ...
- Yaping Liu; Yumeng Li; Wenlingzi Zhang; Mingzhe Sun; Zesheng Zhang
- Journal of functional foods 2019 v.55 pp. 381-390
- Ganoderma lucidum; glucose; glycemic effect; glycogen; high fat diet; hypoglycemia; insulin resistance; inulin; lipid metabolism; messenger RNA; noninsulin-dependent diabetes mellitus; nutrient transport; rats; streptozotocin
- ... It has been reported that both inulin and ganoderma lucidum polysaccharides are conducive to glucose metabolism. The aim of present study was to explore the hypoglycemia effect and molecular mechanism of the inulin combined with ganoderma lucidum polysaccharides in type 2 diabetic mellitus (T2DM) rats. T2DM rats were induced by high fat diet (HFD) and streptozotocin (STZ). Then the inulin and gano ...