Jump to Main Content
- Xuan Liu; Jingjing Zhang; Yumeng Li; Liyang Sun; Yao Xiao; Wenge Gao; Zesheng Zhang
- Journal of functional foods 2019 v.63 pp. 103566
- Siraitia grosvenorii; blood glucose; fasting; gene expression regulation; glucose; glucose transporters; glycemic effect; glycogen; human cell lines; in vitro studies; in vivo studies; insulin receptor substrate proteins; insulin resistance; liver; metabolism; phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; rats; triterpenoids
- ... Mogroside, a triterpenoid of Siraitia grosvenorii, has been reported to play an important role in glycometabolism processes. In this study, the mechanism of mogroside was evaluated through in vitro experiments using Mogroside III (MO3), IV (MO4), V (MO5), Siamenoside I (SO1) at 1, 5, 10 μM, and in vivo experiments using MO5 at 30, 75, 150 mg/(kg·bw·day). In cell experiments, mogrosides at 5 μM sig ...
- Yaping Liu; Yumeng Li; Wenlingzi Zhang; Mingzhe Sun; Zesheng Zhang
- Journal of functional foods 2019 v.55 pp. 381-390
- Ganoderma lucidum; glucose; glycemic effect; glycogen; high fat diet; hypoglycemia; insulin resistance; inulin; lipid metabolism; messenger RNA; noninsulin-dependent diabetes mellitus; nutrient transport; rats; streptozotocin
- ... It has been reported that both inulin and ganoderma lucidum polysaccharides are conducive to glucose metabolism. The aim of present study was to explore the hypoglycemia effect and molecular mechanism of the inulin combined with ganoderma lucidum polysaccharides in type 2 diabetic mellitus (T2DM) rats. T2DM rats were induced by high fat diet (HFD) and streptozotocin (STZ). Then the inulin and gano ...