Jump to Main Content
- Zhao, Xiaoyong, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of functional foods 2015 v.14 pp. 144-153
- 2,2-diphenyl-1-picrylhydrazyl; Morella rubra; cultivars; flavonoids; foods; glucose; high performance liquid chromatography; human cell lines; humans; pulp
- ... Flavonoids composition of Chinese bayberry (Myrica rubra Sieb. et Zucc.) pulp extracts was characterized by LC-ESI-Q-TOF-MS and quantification of flavonoids in nine bayberry cultivars was carried out by HPLC. As a result, five flavonoids, i.e. cyanidin-3-O-glucoside (C-3-Glu), myricetin-3-O-rhamnoside (M-3-Rha), quercetin-3-O-galactoside (Q-3-Gal), quercetin-3-O-glucoside (Q-3-Glu), and quercetin- ...
- Zhao, Xiaoyong, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of functional foods 2014 v.10 pp. 511-519
- Citrus reticulata; Oriental traditional medicine; cell movement; cell proliferation; chemoprevention; cytotoxicity; flavanones; flavones; hesperidin; high performance liquid chromatography; juices; mass spectrometry; naringin; neoplasm cells; neoplasms; structure-activity relationships; tissue repair
- ... Citrus reticulata cv. Suavissima (Ougan) is a rich source of flavonoids, and its peel has been employed as a traditional Chinese medicine for a long time. Among the different fruit parts, namely flavedo, albedo, segment membrane and juice sacs, flavedo showed significant inhibitory effect on three cancer cell lines (HepG2, HL-60 and MDA-MB-231). Three flavanone glycosides, naringin, hesperidin, ne ...