Jump to Main Content
- Ma, Jing; Zhang, Zhe; Yang, Lin; Kriston-Vizi, Janos; Cutler, Daniel F.; Li, Wei
- Journal of genetics and genomics 2016 v.43 no.12 pp. 686-693
- animal models; biogenesis; blood coagulation factors; endothelial cells; endothelium; genotyping; granules; hemorrhage; hemostasis; lysosomes; mice; patients; protein transport; secretion
- ... Hermansky-Pudlak syndrome (HPS) is a recessive disorder with bleeding diathesis, which has been linked to platelet granule defects. Both platelet granules and endothelial Weibel-Palade bodies (WPBs) are members of lysosome-related organelles (LROs) whose formation is regulated by HPS protein associated complexes such as BLOC (biogenesis of lysosome-related organelles complex) -1, -2, -3, AP-3 (ada ...
- PubMed Central:
- Luo, Ang; Zhang, Xuan; Fu, Liya; Zhu, Zhengmao; Dong, Jin-Tang
- Journal of genetics and genomics 2016 v.43 no.12 pp. 677-685
- apoptosis; breast neoplasms; cell cycle checkpoints; cell proliferation; cyclins; databases; epithelial cells; genes; humans; interphase; oncogene proteins; patients; transcription factors; zinc finger motif
- ... MYC is a potent oncoprotein that modulates multiple cellular processes including proliferation, apoptosis, differentiation, stemness, senescence, and migration. Functioning primarily as a transcriptional factor, MYC interacts with a large number of proteins, and identification and characterization of MYC-interacting proteins are important for understanding how MYC functions. In this study, we used ...